The ultimate solution for an oil filter housing for your 24V VR6. Available in clear anodized (shown) and black anodized finishes.
Key features include:
- ¾-16” threaded nipple for any screw on oil filter (Most common being either 06A 1.8T or similar)
- MOCAL 90°C Thermostat incorporated into the housing allowing the installer to not need an additional thermostatic sandwich plate. (essentially an upgrade over 462-635-0024).
- M12 x 1.5 port for turbocharger oil feed.
- 1/8” NPT port for aftermarket Oil Pressure / Temperature sender
- 2 M10 x 1.0 ports for OEM oil senders
- Compact lightweight design with material removal in non-critical areas to save on weight.
Build of Materials:
- (1) CNC Machined Housing
- (1) MOCAL Thermostat
- (1) 1/8” NPT broached plug
- (1) ¾-16” Threaded fitting
- (2) AN-10 Male ORB to Union fitting
- (1) M12 x 1.5 broached plug
- (1) CWM12 copper crush washer
- (2) 24 x 3mm N70 o-ring
- (1) M8 x 90mm stainless steel socket cap screw
- (2) M8 x 20mm stainless steel socket cap screw
- (2) M8 Stainless steel washer
Fits all 24V VR6 from 2002 till present - 2.8L, 3.2L, and 3.6L
- Free Shipping in USA & Canada.
- This item ships directly from iABED Industries and will arrive in it's own packaging.
- This product requires purchasing an additional air cooled oil cooler (Setrab , Mocal , etc). It can be used in conjunction with the OEM heat exchanger if requested to switch the ¾-16” threaded fitting for an OEM unit.